Sweetwater Surgery Center is Hiring!
Are you a registered nurse with a desire to improve your work/life balance? Sweetwater Surgery Center has an exceptional opportunity for a registered nurse with PACU experience.
No Nights! No Weekends! No Holidays! No On-Call!
Every day you will . . .
- Observe patients for side effects of anesthesia
- Monitor and record patient’s vital signs
- Monitor patient’s level of consciousness throughout sedation recovery
- Perform post-operative tasks, such as administering medication or changing dressing
- Check and update patient files, charts, and medical records
- Collaborate with surgeons, anesthesiologist, physicians and other members of the patient’s care team
- Provide comfort and answer questions when patients wake from sedation
- Educate patients and their families regarding post-surgery care at home
Success in this position will require . . .
- Wyoming or compact state nursing license
- Excellent skills and clinical ability
- Commitment to patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfort working in a high-pressure environment
- Good eye for detail while monitoring patients
- Ability to quickly notify medical personnel regarding abnormal side effects or changes in patient’s condition
- BLS certification, ACLS certification, preferred
- Ambulatory surgery center experience, preferred
Compensation is competitive and based on the experience and skill set of the successful candidate. Benefits include comprehensive group health, dental and vision as well as generous paid time off and retirement plan.
Interested in Applying?
Simply download and/or print the application from the link below. Then either email or fax the completed application, along with your cover letter and resume to us.
or Fax to (307) 382-6869