Sweetwater Surgery Center is Hiring!
RN Clinical Director
If you are an RN with a strong desire to advance your career and achieve a better work/life balance, then Sweetwater Surgical Center may be the place for you!
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic Clinical Director. This position is a leadership role and will directly manage the clinical and administrative staff of the center and work directly with the medical providers in coordinating patient care. Duties will include both clinical rotations and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate for this position is an RN with the following skill sets:
- Inspires others and leads by example
- Excellent clinical knowledge and skills
- Perioperative experience
- Leadership experience
The main duties for this position include:
- Applies accepted clinical nursing principles and practices to patient-care activities in the facility
- Coordinates patient care activities with surgeons and anesthesia providers to provide continuity of patient care
- Participates in primary care of patients as needed and oversees clinical areas to verify that patient needs are met
- Enforces nursing practice standards and licensing/accreditation rules and regulations to provide quality patient care
- Evaluates the performance of all clinical personnel and works to continuously improve the quality of care and services
- Coordinates scheduling of procedures and scheduling appropriate staff
- Analyzes clinical documentation to ensure facility’s policies and procedures are being followed
- Serves as liaison between patients, families, nursing, and medical staff to coordinate quality patient care
- Coordinates and monitors operational activities for effective and efficient management of daily operation; reports deficiencies to Administrator
- Prepare staffing schedules in accordance with surgical schedule, time off requests and holidays
- Prepares daily personnel assignments and delegates duties according to experience and skill level to provide quality patient care
- Oversees inventory, maintaining adequate supplies and equipment and providing for their economical use
- Remains current on all applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and professional and accrediting-body standards
- Develops, interprets, and implements policies, procedures, regulations, programs, and recommended practices to meet requirements of regulatory and accrediting organizations
- Reviews policies/procedures to ensure continued compliance with state, federal, and accrediting-body rules, regulations, and standards
Other requirements include:
- Experience in a surgical setting required
- BLS/ACLS certifications
- Active unencumbered nursing license in the state of Wyoming or compact state
- Minimum of two years advanced education in nursing or healthcare administration (preferred).
- Computer literacy
Compensation is competitive and based on the experience and skill set of the successful candidate. Benefits include comprehensive group health, dental and vision as well as generous paid time off and retirement plan.
At Sweetwater Surgery Center, our team of experienced surgeons, doctors, and staff provide the most surgically and technologically advanced procedures at our new state-of-the-art facility in Rock Springs, Wyoming. We are dedicated not only to meeting your surgical needs but to maintaining a comfortable, patient-focused environment.
Interested in Applying?
Simply download and/or print the application from the link below. Then either email or fax the completed application, along with your cover letter and resume to us.
or Fax to (307) 382-6869
Share this career option with someone you know:
Additional Job Opportunities
Sorry, there are no other job opportunities at this time. Please check again soon.